I acknowledge that this athletic activity is a test of a person’s physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for serious injury, death and property loss. The risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, my personal health conditions, equipment, vehicular traffic, actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, spectators, trainers, event officials, and event monitors, and/or producers of the event, and lack of hydration. I hereby assume all risks of participating in this activity. I realize that liability may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained or controlled by them or because of their possible liability without fault.
- I certify that I do not have a physical injury or condition that would preclude me from participating in regular vigorous exercise, and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person.
- I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability form will be used by SB Stroller Boot Camp, in which I choose to participate and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at during my activities with the Stroller Boot Camp class.
- In consideration of my application and permitting me to participate in the Stroller Boot Camp, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows: (A) Waive, Release, and Discharge from any and all liability for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft or actions of any kind which may hereafter accrue to me including my traveling to and from Stroller Boot Camp training, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: SB Stroller Boot Camp, all Stroller Boot Camp Trainers and Employees, the County of Santa Barbara, the Cities of Santa Barbara, Goleta, Santa Barbara County Parks, Santa Barbara City College, Santa Barbara Parks Dept, their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents: (B) Indemnify and Hold Harmless the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this event, whether caused by the negligence of releases or otherwise.
- I hereby consent to receive medical treatment, which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident and/or illness during my Stroller Boot Camp training.
- I understand that the representatives and coaches of SB Stroller Boot Camp are not physicians or medically trained professionals and will not provide medical diagnosis or treatment.
- I understand that all coaching/training provided by SB Stroller Boot Camp is designed to help increase health and fitness and teach individuals about themselves and SB Stroller Boot Camp does not guarantee any specific fitness or health results by my participation.
- I understand that at this event or related activities, I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the event holders, producers, sponsors, organizers and assigns.
- The Accident Waiver and Release of Liability shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law. I hereby certify that I have read this document; and I understand its content.